Learn how to do your own PR
Get your business on TV, print, online, radio & podcasts
- Every aspect of how the media works
- The secret to getting journalists to cover your
- Which journalists you should be targeting
- How to write a winning press release
- What makes a news story and how to find them in your own business
- How to nail any media interview
- How to leverage the media for SEO
- Working with influencers to get results
In this course you’ll learn how to find the stories in your own business that journalists will want to cover.
make your mark in the middle of that noise.”
Insider journalist’s knowledge of how the media works.
Step-by-step process of how to find your unique story and package it up in a way that’s going to interest journalists
Your own PR campaign – ready to go!
Live masterclasses and a team of experienced former journalists at your fingertips.
Exclusive access to our Facebook group, featuring chats, check ins and support.
Yes – anytime you want to log back in you can. For Free.
Let’s look closer at the modules
WHAT PR CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
By the end of module one, you will have a clear understanding of what PR is and how it can be the secret weapon for increasing sales, building your brand, and raising your profile. You will also walk away with a little black book of media outlets to make it easy for you.
UNCOVERING YOUR BUSINESS STORIES
MASTERING A PRESS RELEASE
BEHIND THE SCENES
WORKING WITH INFLUENCERS
It’s time to learn how to do your own PR
we’ve included a lot of extra material and support – all completely for free.
Group coaching and mentorship
- Two live Masterclasses with us – this is a place where you can ask questions and we can work together on anything you’re having trouble with.
- Email support for when you need help.
- A community to share your work with and get feedback from.
Downloadable template and lists
- Big list of Australian media outlets.
- Press release template.
- Follow up phone call script.
Here are some FAQs